Saturday, 15 November 2014

Sisters Together - Happy Days

Another sisterly painting/crafting day. From Silk Painting and Sugar Craft to Decorative Painting.
My turn to teach Pam & Lorna my style of painting.
This time my Cuddly Buddly Design Team project Faux Denim Peony find the step by step tutorial here on the Cuddly Buddly Blog. Thank you Kim MacFarlane for permission to teach this project to others.
Painted on Kraft Tex Paper Fabric, check it out here absolutely awesome for lots of crafty creations.
Paint on it, stamp on it, sew with it project ideas galore.
Lorna on the left is a paper crafter and will create a special 20cm square card with embossing folders. Pam will be embellishing a fabric bag, I'm looking forward to seeing the end results.
Happy Painting.

Sometime next year, we willl be paper crafting. Out of my comfort zone into Lorna's